Ambiet White?哈?!:OOO

正如大家在最近新聞中所看到的,我們在Youtube上放出了一段Ambient White遊戲最初五分鐘的預告視頻。也許你們正感到迷茫,“發生了什麼事?Ambient Prologue去哪裡了?出什麼事了?”

事實上,唯一發生的就是以後再也不會有Ambient Prologue這款遊戲了。其實我們的贊助者們以及你們中的一些人已經知道了,在這段沉默的時期裡,我們已經改變了我們的目標。Ambient Prologue最初是被設計成一個示範性的遊戲而已,只有個很簡短且未完成的故事;很業餘的遊戲體驗方式以及勉強及格的遊戲品質。那時候就算只憑我自己都沒辦法完成,但最近一年,發生了很多變化。

自從我們成立了ALBD工作室,我們已經共同工作一年之久了。經過整整一年的艱難抉擇,以及我們在遊戲開發和團隊管理上獲得的很多經驗和教訓,我們將對昔日的專案規劃做出改變,如今我們需要看得更遠。在眾多小馬迷們忠實的支援,以及全新的才華橫溢的團隊和高度的開發經驗的加持下,我們著手于重新設定我們的目標。我們這樣做完全是為了讓遊戲擁有更加豐富的遊戲性,完全原創的感人故事,和大量優化過的獨特而又精緻的畫面和音效。我們可以自豪的說,它是如此的難以置信!既然如此,我們也意識到,這款遊戲已經不再僅僅是一個序章了,我們決定將其做為Ambient系列的第一章,並將其命名為Ambient White。

更多的消息將會在下周的更新視頻中為您呈現。

P.S.我們目前的網站正在進行在地化工作,我們正將其翻譯成多種語言,所以可能會導致一些錯誤,對此我們表示抱歉。

12 Comments

1. Jose carlos munoz

20.10.2016 at 17:41

I was actually skeptical when I first heard about this and ridicule it. But after seeing how much effort there is in this project,I can’t wait for it to be release

2. Jacqueline Hernandez

20.10.2016 at 20:38

So with rising support, will it make more possible to come out on PS4?
    P.S: I’m like Krinita; I love winter too!

• Dreamy

21.10.2016 at 10:48

We really hope that we can make it for PS4, but it’s not as easy as it sounds, so we can’t promise anything.

3. Killerbeast1998

21.10.2016 at 07:01

Out of the Two years ive been a brony have not heard of this till now and frankly.By Celestias grace its the coolest thing ever!! I hope to see another gameplay soon this has awesome written all over it!.”

4. BlackWind94

24.10.2016 at 08:11

With it being a open BETA right now will I be able to upload a walk though of it on YouTube at all? With out getting in trouble with copyright.

5. TheWanderingZebra

31.10.2016 at 01:22

Aren’t you worried you may get a copyright strike? Even if it’s technically set in another world with original characters?

• Dreamy

26.11.2016 at 20:38

That’s the thing, based on the copyright laws we are completely original and there is no reason for us to have any kind of strike.

6. Has the project been approved by Hasbro ?
    With all the efforts put in it, and all the projects you have for it (I read console support wished above), the last thing you’d want is a C&D strike…

The game is unique enough to be rather safe I guess: unique designs; stories; characters… But you never know, one thing looking too similar to the show and it could be over.

Anyway; best wishes, cant wait to play the full game myself 🙂

7. Well put, sir, well put. I’ll celatinry make note of that.

8. I think, that it’s great project! Your work so interesting, and i wished, that it will be the same on the future.