Ambiet White?哈?!:OOO

正如大家在最近新闻中所看到的,我们在Youtube上放出了一段名叫Ambient White的游戏最初五分钟的演示视频。也许你们正在迷茫,“发生了什么?Ambient Prologue去哪里了?出什么事了?”

那么唯一发生的就是,以后再也不会有Ambient Prologue这款游戏了,其实我们的赞助者们以及你们中的一些人已经知道了,在这段沉默的时期里,我们已经改变了我们的目标。Ambient Prologue最初是被设计成一个游戏演示而已,只有很短的且未完成的故事。很业余的游戏体验方式以及勉强及格的游戏质量。– 那时候就算只凭我自己都没办法完成,但最近一年,很多事情发生了改变。

自从我们成立了ALBD工作室,我们已经共同工作一年之久了。经过了整整一年的艰难抉择,以及我们在游戏开发和团队管理上积攒的很多经验和教训。我们将对昔日的项目规划做出改变,现如今我们需要看得更远。在众多小马迷们忠实的支持,以及全新的才华横溢的团队和大量的开发经验的加持下。我们着手于重新设定我们的目标。我们这样做完全是为了让游戏拥有更加丰富的游戏性,完全原创的感人故事,和大量优化过的独特而又精致的画面和音效。我们可以自豪的说,它是如此的难以置信!既然如此,我们也意识到,这款游戏已经不再仅仅是一个序章了,我们决定将其做为Ambient系列的第一章,并将其命名为Ambient White。

更多的消息将会在下周的更新视频中为您呈现。

P.S.我们目前的网站正在进行本地化工作,我们正在将其翻译成多种语言,所以可能会导致一些错误,对此我们表示抱歉。

13 Comments

1. Jose carlos munoz

10/20/16 Thursday at 05:41PM

I was actually skeptical when I first heard about this and ridicule it. But after seeing how much effort there is in this project,I can’t wait for it to be release

2. Jacqueline Hernandez

10/20/16 Thursday at 08:38PM

So with rising support, will it make more possible to come out on PS4?
    P.S: I’m like Krinita; I love winter too!

• Dreamy

10/21/16 Friday at 10:48AM

We really hope that we can make it for PS4, but it’s not as easy as it sounds, so we can’t promise anything.

3. Killerbeast1998

10/21/16 Friday at 07:01AM

Out of the Two years ive been a brony have not heard of this till now and frankly.By Celestias grace its the coolest thing ever!! I hope to see another gameplay soon this has awesome written all over it!.”

4. With it being a open BETA right now will I be able to upload a walk though of it on YouTube at all? With out getting in trouble with copyright.

5. TheWanderingZebra

10/31/16 Monday at 01:22AM

Aren’t you worried you may get a copyright strike? Even if it’s technically set in another world with original characters?

• Dreamy

11/26/16 Saturday at 08:38PM

That’s the thing, based on the copyright laws we are completely original and there is no reason for us to have any kind of strike.

6. Has the project been approved by Hasbro ?
    With all the efforts put in it, and all the projects you have for it (I read console support wished above), the last thing you’d want is a C&D strike…

The game is unique enough to be rather safe I guess: unique designs; stories; characters… But you never know, one thing looking too similar to the show and it could be over.

Anyway; best wishes, cant wait to play the full game myself 🙂

7. I think, that it’s great project! Your work so interesting, and i wished, that it will be the same on the future.

8. 支持~\(OvO)/~

9. Im a Chinese brony, and this game has a very good impression among us.
    Thats really a good game .
    I like it,JIAYOU!